Well to even manage a town you need to start off by creating one! To create a town you will need to type /town create <name>. Now your town will be founded; When you message in chat it'll display your town name next to your username/nickname.
To level up your town to the next level you will need to deposit money into the town bank by using /t deposit (amount). Once you deposit money into your town you can level the town by using /t level. Once you bein to level your town you can claim more chunks & invite more members. To see how much money is required till the next level do /t level. It will show how much money you need until the next level.
Some people enjoy inviting others to their towns! You'd need to type /t invite <username> to do so. Once you have sent the invite they will need to type /t accept.
Once they have accepted the invite to the town they cannot do anything unless you make them a trusted citizen /t promote <username>, or you can assign town members to town plots, where they can only access things in farm plots & their own player plots.
A town member can be assigned to one of several town roles. Each has different permissions that allow them to assist a town mayor in managing their town.
- /t bio: Change your towns bio
- /t rename: Rename your town
- /t disband: Delete your town
- /t transfer (player): Transfer your town to another member of your town
- *All permissions from Co-Mayor*
- /t flag: Modify town flags/settings
- /t greeting: Change your towns enter message
- /t farewell: Change your towns leave message
- /unclaim: Unclaim a chunk for your town
- /t claim: Claim a chunk for your town
- /t setspawn: Update the town spawn
- /t publicspawn: Toggle the privacy of your town's spawn
- *All permissions from Officer*
- /t plot unclaim: Unclaim a plot assigned to someone
- /t promote: Promote citizen members to trustee
- /t demote: Demote trustee members to citizen
- /t invite: Invite new members to your town
- /t evict: Kick town members (cannot evict members with an equal or higher rank thank you)
- /t farm: Convert the claimed chunk you're standing in to a farm chunk
- /t plot: Convert the claimed chunk you're standing in into plots
- /t plot add: Assign town members to a plot
- *All permissions from Trustee*
- Trusted access: Ability to build outside your assigned plot chunk(s), including in regular claimed chunks
- *All permissions from Citizen*
- /t deposit: Deposit money into your town coffers
- /t chat: Use the town chat
- /t leave: Leave your town
- /t spawn: Teleport to your town's spawn
- /t accept: Accept a towns invite
- /t info: Get information about your town
- /t help: See a list of help commands for the towny plugin
- /t list: List all established towns
- /t map: See chunks claimed around you