To set up your artwork station, place an easel by right-clicking it on the ground. After, right click with your empty canvas onto your easel to start drawing. To paint on your canvas, click the Canvas with different dyes (see the dye’s section for the correct dye palette). Right-Click and drag to draw lines and curves. You can also right click with a Paint Bucket to fill in an area.
Managing your artwork is easy; you can edit, save, copy, delete, and even search for yours or others artworks!
- When going to save your artwork you can use a Paint Brush (see recipes on how to make them) or using the command /artmap save <artwork name>.
- To make a copy of your own artwork all you need is an empty map and a crafting table or the crafting section of your inventory. Simply place the artworks in any positions and you will get a copy of the artwork you created!
- You also have the ability to edit your artworks! Simply have the saved artwork on an easel and right click it with an empty map. This will give you a replica of your artwork that you can change to what you like. This won't change active copies of the original artwork, but instead creates a new artwork, identical to your original!
- /artmap - brings up the art menu
- /artmap save <title> - saves your art
- /artmap preview <title> - allows you to view artwork you created or the artwork others created
- /artmap search <search word> - searches for the artwork or the artist of the artwork you are looking for. Click on their name in chat to bring up a list of their artworks!
The recipes for the artmap plugin can be easily found in /art . When in the menu you can click on the crafting table icon as it will bring you into a menu full of all the recipes for your art making needs!